- I have been home growing indoors for 9 years now, starting off in my undergraduate years in college (I received a B.S. in Biochemistry)
- My hobbies include growing mushrooms, growing Cannabis, growing cacti and psychoactive plants, and growing fresh food.
- My philosophy on agriculture is based on regenerative practices, soil health, and ethical stewardship of land and livestock.
- I am currently in my final year of a Ph.D. program in Plant Pathology, and hope to move in to the agricultural industry after graduation in the fields of Cannabis, mushroom production, and regenerative agriculture.
- I feel as if I can bring a unique perspective to educate the general public regarding disease and pest control in Cannabis and basic techniques for microgroweries.
- Home growing cannabis is undergoing a boom, and people are hungry for knowledge and how to address the issues their plants are facing.
- Cannabis is a fascinating plant; more research is published frequently, and I believe I can be of service in communicating some of the research to those searching for knowledge.
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- This is meant to be a resource of information, and I would like to help others achieve their goals of home growing
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- I will cover home growing techniques and products that every home grower needs to know.
- I will communicate the latest in cannabis research, focusing most on information that will be useful for growing cannabis, specifically pest control, lighting, and nutrients.
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- Home growers, farmers, plant pathologists, and everyone interested in cannabis.
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished?
- I would hope to have grown my audience and produced a decent body of work.